Unlock the potential of your story at the Write Now Writers Retreat!
Whether you long for a quiet place to work without interruption or you crave the inspiration & energy that ignites when writers gather, the Write Now Writers Retreat at Old York Cellars Vineyard in scenic Hunterdon County, NJ is for you!
Write Now Writers is a distraction-free retreat designed to keep you moving forward on your manuscript.
We provide phone call and Wi-Fi free zones. With no interruptions, you have no excuses.
This is your time to write!
Spend the day working distraction-free or participate in optional activities:
- Writing Sprints
- Instant critiques
- Brainstorming, plotting & craft help.
- Sample wine in the tasting room (additional fee).
- Recharge your muse with group walks through the vineyard.
- Free neck and shoulder massages!
You’ll enjoy writing in a beautiful vineyard sure to spark your muse. Indoor provisions also available.
Retreat includes a delicious picnic lunch and snacks.
Coffee, tea, and water are available throughout the day, as well as encouragement from your retreat hosts, authors Stacey Wilk, Chris Redding, and K.M. Fawcett.
You could even win a bottle of wine!
Write Now Writers Retreat 2017
- WHEN: Sunday, September 10, 2017 (rain or shine)
- WHERE: OLD YORK CELLARS VINEYARD
- 80 Old York Rd,
- Ringoes, NJ 08551
- CHECK-IN: 8:00 – 8:30 AM (coffee and tea provided)
- END TIME: 5:00 PM
- EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION: (Payment received before June 1st) only $99.00!
- REGISTRATION after June 1st: $115.00